EB-5 Investor Visa in Houston, TX
The EB-5 investor visa in Houston, TX, allows people to obtain permanent residence status by investing $500,000 to $1,000,000 either as a direct investment into their own business in the U.S or through a passive investment into a USCIS approved regional center. In both situations, the investor has to generate at least 10 American jobs. The EB-5 program is intended to encourage both “foreign investments and economic growth.
Many of our clients have been able to convert their E2 Investment into an EB5 investor visa in Houston, TX, provided some specific conditions are met.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
- The investor must invest in a new commercial enterprise $500,000 or $1 million U.S. Dollars depending on whether the investment and the business are located in a Targeted Employment Area or a rural zone.
- The Investment must generate at least 10 direct full-time American jobs, or in the case of an investment in a regional center, the investor must still generate 10 American jobs; however, the investor can take credit for indirect jobs.
- Upon approval of the EB5 petition, the investor and his/her dependents receive a conditional permanent resident green card pending proof of the creation of the promised jobs.
- Within 2 years of the approval, the investor must file a petition to remove conditions with evidence of the promised job creation at which the conditional green card becomes permanent.
- The investor can apply for U.S. citizenship 5 years after the initial approval of the conditional permanent residence.
Contact our firm to set up an appointment with an attorney qualified to advise you on L1 investor visas. We proudly serve clients in the state of Texas and throughout the nation.