Permanent Residency Visas
Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
The EB2 Visa, or Employment-Based “Exceptional” Ability or Advanced Degree Permanent Residence/Green Card (Second Preference), is for members of professions holding advanced degree or equivalent, or “exceptional ability” (expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered) in sciences, medicine, arts, business, or athletics.
- The job must require an “advanced” degree (master’s degree or superior), or the applicant must possess one or its equivalent (a baccalaureate degree plus five years progressive work experience in the field).
- The job must be a “profession” – an occupation (including, but not limited to architects, engineers, lawyers, physicians, surgeons, and teachers in elementary or secondary schools, colleges, academics, or seminaries) that requires at a minimum a US baccalaureate degree or its foreign equivalent.
- The applicant must possess an exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, meaning “a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the sciences, arts, or business”
- Entrepreneurs may also qualify for the EB-2 category under certain conditions.
Why to get an EB2 Visa?
The EB2 Visa is highly desirable because it can offer a relatively fast route to permanent U.S. residence. However, it does come under close scrutiny by USCIS, so you are strongly advised to hire an immigration attorney that has a track record in successful EB2 applications. Our approval rate remains very high as a result of our experienced immigration attorneys.