Toppins Law Firm team is dedicated to providing the best services to our clients. We can guarantee that our firm will utilize its knowledge, experience and diligence to strive for your desired outcome. We guaranty loyalty, we consider ourselves a part of our client’s top talent management team. We guaranty confidentiality; it is of utmost importance to our client partnership. We abide by strict procedures to ensure sensitive information is handled correctly.
Our Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Visa type is appropriate for you
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Toppins Law Firm immigration attorney
The F-1 Visa (Academic Student) allows you to enter the United States as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program
- You must be enrolled in an “academic” educational program, a language-training program, or a vocational program.
- Your school must be approved by the Student and Exchange Visitors Program, Immigration & Customs Enforcement.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student at the institution.
- You must be proficient in English or be enrolled in courses leading to English proficiency.
- You must have sufficient funds available for self-support during the entire proposed course of study.
- You must maintain a residence abroad which you have no intention of giving up.
Contact our office today to learn about the requirements for student visas. We proudly serve clients in the state of Texas and throughout the nation.